Constitution of HOCKEY M1ZORAM
ARTICLE - I: ORGANISATIONAL ENTITY
Name of Organisation : Hockey Mizoram
Date of Establishment : 15th January 2012
Affiliation : Regn. No. 623 of 02.04.2015
Motto : Hockey for Unity
Headquarters : Aizawl, Mizorarn
All District Hockey Organisation shall be affiliated to Hockey Mizoram.
Emblem: Mizoram Map shall be embossed within the Circle and the image of two Hockey stick shall be impressed Cris-Crossed with one Hockey bail in the middle. The name Hockey Mizoram shall be written along the circle line with a sign of ESTD 2012.
Flag: The colour of Flag shall be White colour, bearing the emblem of Hockey Mizoram in the middle. On the top of the emblem a semi - circle line shall be drawn which shall carry “Hockey Mizoram” in between the two semicircle line. Just below the emblem “Mizoram” shall be inscribed on the left hand side top “ESTD” shall be written and on the top right hand side “2012” shall be written.
Size: Flag shall be made in three sizes
1) To motivate the youth in the game of Hockey.
2) To bring up good citizen through the game of Hockey and to promote professionalism.
3) To prevent the youth from the sin of drinks and drugs abuses.
4) To keep physical & mental fitness.
ARTICLE - II: MEMBERSHIP
All persons who are genuine citizen of Mizoram can become a member on attainment of the age of 18. He shall abide all rules and regulations enforced by Hockey Mizoram.
ARTICLE - III : MEMBERSHIP FEE & SUBCRIPTION
1) Hockey Mizoram shall affiliate itself to Hockey India.
2) District level Hockey Association shall be established in all the district of Mizoram. All such District Association shall be affiliated to Hockey Mizoram and all Hockey Club/Village Level Association shall seek affiliation to District Level Hockey Association.
3) Any Institution who takes interest in Hockey Game may seek Associate Membership to the Hockey Mizoram. On receipt of such application, Hockey Mizoram may grant Associate membership to the Institution or Department but associate members shall not have right to vote in the election of the Hockey Mizoram.
4) All affiliated Associations shall pay initial membership fee of Rs 500/-. After paying the membership fee, such affiliated organizations shall pay Annual Fee of Rs 300/- every year.
ARTICLE - IV : TERMINATION & CESSATION OF MEMBERSHIP
The Executive Committee of Hockey Mizoram shall have the power to suspend or terminate any or all members on the following grounds.
ARTICLE -V : RE - ADMISSION
The Executive Committee may re-instate any suspended or terminated member, if the Executive Committee (after examining his case) is satisfied that. The person(s) shall bear good behaviour in future.
ARTICLE - VI: REGISTER OF MEMBERS AND PROPERTIES
The General Secretary shall maintain Membership register and Property Register. All properties of the Hockey Mizoram shall be entered in the Property Register.
ARTICLE -VII: GENERAL BODY DEFINED
The General Body shall consist of all the Office Bearers & Exe. Committee Members and two representatives of each affiliated District Associations. (One woman members & one male member)
ARTICLE - VIII: GENERAL BODY MEETING
ARTICLE - IX : RIGHT & PRIVILEGES OF MEMBERS
ARTICLE -X : DUTIES OF MEMBERS
ARTICLE - XI : EXECUTIVE MEMBERS
ARTICLE - XII: COMPOSITION OF EXE. COMMITTEE
1) President - 1
2) Senior Vice President - 1
3) Vice President - 3
4) General Secretary - 1
5) Joint Secretary - 2
6) Treasurer - 1
7) Fin. Secretary - 1
(Male & Female ratio shall be 50:50)
ARTICLE - XIII: TERMINATION OF MEMBERS OF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
All members of the Exe. Committee shall be liable to disciplinary action, in accordance with the provisions cited at Article - IV.
ARTICLE - XIV: POWER & FUNCTIONS OF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
ARTICLE - XV : RESTRICTION ON HOLDING OFFICE
Any person who is involved in any criminal or corruption cases shall not hold any office of Hockey Mizoram.
Any Government Servant, who intend to hold office under this Association shall have to obtain permissions from. his employers.
ARTICLE - XVI: POWERS AND DUTIES OF OFFICE BEARERS
The functions of the various office bearers shall be as follows:
ARTICLE - XVII: FILLING UP OF CASUAL VACANCIES
The Executive Committee shall have the power to fill up any Vacancies that may arise. And such arrangement shall have to be ratified in the next General Body Meeting.
ARTICLE - XVIII : APPEAL
The Executive Committee decision shall be final in matters of any appeal made by any members or affiliated associations.
ARTICLE - XIX: ELECTION
ARTICLE XX: HOCKEY DISTRICT
iii) Secretary -1
ARTICLE - XXI: SOURCE OF INCOME
All organizations under Hockey Mizoram, shall generate income from the following sources —
ARTICLE - XXII : PROPERTIES OF HOCKEY MIZORAM
All properties shall be marked and registered by a person - in - charge. Property in-charge shall he selected by the executive committee.
ARTICLE - XXIII : GIFT
All gift received by Hockey Mizoram shall not be disposed off without the knowledge of the Registrar, Firms & Societies, Government of Mizoram.
ARTICLE - XXIV: FINANCIAL YEAR
The accounting year of Hockey Mizoram shall be 1st April to 31st March of the following year.
ARTICLE - XXV: AUDIT
1) The account of the Hockey Mizoram shall be audited by a Chartered Accountant or Society Auditors.
2) In case of any dispute or difficult problems, the Executive Committee shall decide the case.
3) Any dispute arising within the organization shall be referred to the Mizoram State Sports Council.
4) All properties of the Association shall be submitted to the Mizoram State Sports Council, in case of dissolution of Hockey Mizoram, by a competent authority/or due to cessation of functions for any reason.
ARTICLE - XXVI: AWARDS
Hockey Mizoram shall give out Awards or decoration to outstanding Players.
ARTICLE - XXVII: CONDOLENCE AND FELICITATION
In case of marriage of an Executive Member, the Hockey Mizoram shall give a felicitation of Rs 2000/- (or equivalent) if a formal invitation is extended to the Association.
ARTICLE - XXVIII : MANAGEMENT OF ACCOUNTS
All funds of the Association shall be kept in the bank account, which shall be jointly operated by the Treasurer & Financial Secretary.
ARTICLE - XXIX: INSPECTION OF ACCOUNTS & RECORDS
All books of Accounts, register and files shall be opened for inspection by any member of Hockey Mizoram or any higher authority.
ARTICLE - XXX: SUBMISSION OF ANNUAL REPORT/RETURNS
As provided in Mizoram Societies Registration Act 2005, Annual Report, duly signed by the President and the General Secretary, shall be submitted to the Registrar, Firms & Societies, Govt. of Mizoram, along with audited accounts every year.
ARTICLE - XXXI: DISSOLUTION
The Hockey Mizoram can be dissolved in tune with the provisions of Sec. 25 & 28 of the Mizoram Societies Registration Act 2005.
ARTICLE - XXXII: LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
The Hockey Mizoram shall be represented either by the President or General Secretary or any Executive Committee member selected by the Executive Committee in any Legal Proceedings in the Court of law.
ARTICLE - XXXIII : AMENDMENTS
1) Any amendment to the Construction shall be carried out only in accordance with Sec 9 of the Mizoram Societies Registration Act 2005.
2) Any Constitutional amendment proposal shall be routed to the General body Meeting for approval.
3) The General Body Meeting of Hockey Mizoram is competent to suggest or approve any constitutional amendments.
ARTICLE - XXXIV : APPLICATION OF ACT
The Constitution of Hockey Mizoram is in line with the provision of Mizoram Societies Registration Act 2005. We confirm that all contents and clauses above are accepted by us for the governance of our association (namely Hockey Mizoram). In witness thereof we append our signatures.